Bird and Earth Terms & Conditions
Orders & Payments
1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website or email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
3. Although we attempt to get all orders out same day, we cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control.
4. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Bird and Earth will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in re-sending the goods as soon as possible.
5. All prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars and do not include shipping.
1. Freight is a standard $10 flat fee unless otherwise specified.
2. Bird and Earth uses Fastway Couriers in all major centres and if you wish for your parcel to be left at your address in your absence instructions and authority to leave must be written in the notes section upon checkout. All other areas, including P.O boxes and international deliveries will be sent via Australia Post.
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your order.
2. If an error has been made by Bird and Earth with regards to an online or written order, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
3. All goods should be unused when returned to Bird and Earth in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
4. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and include a letter identifying your name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement.
1. The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other products & ingredients. This is beyond our control once the product has left the confines of the Bird and Earth premises. Bird and Earth cannot accept any liability in this regard. We recommend storing your product in a cool and stable environment to ensure the longevity of your product and do not expose to extreme temperatures.
2. Bird and Earth will take no responsibility for the misuse of its products.